A gleaming ruby red typical of Grenache. With rich, intense, mellow aromas, characteristic red fruit and laurel accompanied by grilled, earthy notes and underwood, the nose is particularly exhilarating. The attack is supple with textured, elegant tannins. Notes of aniseed and tobacco leaf lead to a finish that is ripe and fresh at the same time. Lovers of great Grenache will be in their element…
Grenache 80%, Mourvèdre 10 %, Syrah 10 %
25 HL / Ha
14. 5% alc./vol
Brown shale soils.
The grapes are hand-picked, then sorted and destemmed. Alcoholic fermentation takes place at 25°C. Light pumping over for 5 minutes once a day for 10 days. Vatting for one month. Malolactic fermentation under the cap.
Aged in oak barrel of one white wine during 6 months
Recognition and awards
- Jancis Robinson Oct 2022 17/20
- Guide Bettane + Desseauve 2023 92/100
- Bettane+Desseauve 2021 14,5/20
- Grenache du Monde 2021 Gold Medal
- Harpers Wine Stars 2021 3*
- Grenaches du Monde Golden Medal