Deep intense garnet red in colour. A powerful nose packed with fruit such as fresh fig, crushed strawberry and blackberry, followed by notes of truffle, humous and also spices such as white pepper. Superbly balanced in the mouth, which opens incisively, with nicely chiselled tannins. We find the same fruity, spicy notes, accompanied by a light and agreeable sensation of salinity. We have, for a number of years, wanted to produce a wine from this terroir, and here it is at last, in the form of our new cuvee “Entre Amis”.
AOP Languedoc PEZENAS
Syrah 40 % , Mourvèdre 40 % , Grenache 20 %
30 HL / Ha
15 % alc./vol
Traditional vinification in concrete vats. The cap is punched at the beginning of the fermentation process and the marc is then soaked on a daily basis towards the end of the vatting period. The vatting period lasts 25 days.
12 months in vats for 80% of the wine and 20% in barrels.
Recognition and awards
- La Tulipe Rouge 2022 Best Wines of France
- America Awards 2022 Silver Medal
- The Wine Merchant Top 100 2022 Highly Commended
- Concours Terre de vins 2022 Gold Medal
- Prix Plaisir Bettane+Desseauve 2022 Bronze Medal
- Terre de Vins Janvier-Février 2022 16.5/20
- Decanter 2022 Silver Medal
- The Tasting Panel Magazine June/July 2022 95/100