Crimson colour, black olive and tapenade nose. The mouth is tense with mineral and iodized notes. The integrated tannins are extremely elegant.
Syrah (60%), Grenache (30%) & Carignan (10%)
20 HL / Ha
Grapes are picked by hand and benefit from a long maceration period. Traditional vinification: Carignan is vinified by semi-carbonic maceration which consists of destemming without crushing the grapes. The Grenache and the Syrah are punched down. The Grenache ferments up to 30°C. and the Syrah temperature is kept at 25°C.
Ageing in concrete tanks.
Recognition and awards
- Guide Bettane & Dessauve 2015 15 / 20 - Coup de Coeur / Sélection Grand Vin Mercure 2015 / Sélection vin excitant LR Read article
- Raymond Chan 17.5 / 20 - **** Read article
- Mundus Vini 2013 Silver Medal Read article
- Gilbert & Gaillard 2014 Médaille d'Or Read article
- Jancis Robinson Dégustation Juillet 2013 : 17/20 Read article
- Decanter Bronze Medal Read article
Dorothy Jacob's - Pop's W&S - 11/2014Read article
Quentin Sadler - 11/2014Read article
DRINKSBIZ - by Joelle Thomson (New Zeland) - June/July 2014 - 07/2014Read article
The Wine Front - by Mike Bennie - 9th of June 2014 - 06/2014Read article
Wine & Spirits USA - June 2014 - 06/2014Read article
Wine Writers of NZ by Cameron Douglas - 24.05.2014 - 05/2014Read article
Grape Observer - 17.03.2014 - 03/2014Read article
Terroirist - 15.03.2014 - 03/2014Read article
North Sydney Cellars by Julian Gutierrez - 21.02.2014 - 02/2014Read article
Manchester Evening News (11/01/2014) - By Andy Cronshaw - 01/2014Read article