Very deep purple red, with sumptuous aromas of black fruit such as blackberry, counterbalanced by a lovely minerality. This vintage offers the same notes of crushed strawberry, blackcurrant and spices on the palate, which is powerful, smooth and delicate at the same time. A superb harmony. The dominant sensation is one of red fruit with a fresh, deliciously taut, liquorice finish. This is a new label for our organic Minervois whose different elements complement each other for a totally harmonious result.
60 % Syrah, 20 % Carignan, 20 % Grenache
40 HL / Ha
15 % alc./vol
Hand-picked and sorted. Traditional vinification with light pumping over at the start of fermentation followed by a month in vat. Controlled
fermentation at around 28°C.
Matured for one year in vat on fine lees.
Recognition and awards
- Challenge Millésime Bio 2023 Gold Medal
- The Tasting Panel Magazine Sept/Oct 2022 91/100
- La Tulipe Rouge 2022 Best Wines of France
- Harpers Wine Stars 2022 3*
- Jancis Robinson Oct 2022 15/20
- Challenge Millésime Bio 2021 Silver medal