Range Les grands cépages
See all wines

Very deep garnet red. Very expressive nose of red fruit complemented by notes of truffle and black olive. The palate is taut and elegant with a freshness that offers superbly subtle spicy and floral notes. Finely grained tannins accompany a supple smoothness and great depth. A powerful and succulent wine. A magnificent Syrah from the South.

Technical sheet


IGP Pays d'Oc




100% Syrah


13,5% alc./vol


Volcanic, clay and limestone. The climate is typically Mediterranean, warm and sunny with low rainfall. Winters are mild, summers are hot and usual dry conditions allow the grapes to ripen fully. Vines are ploughed. We do not use weed killer. Pruning is short to regulate the vine's growth and its yields.


Grapes are 50% crushed and fully de-stemmed. Traditional vinification at 28°C. The vatting period lasts 3 weeks.


20% of the wine is aged for three months in oak barrels of 2 vintages. The remaining 80% is raised in tanks on fine lees.

Geographical location

Find out more about the area